Try or Buy
- Log in with your Splashtop account at https://classroom.splashtop.com to start a free trial or buy a subscription. (If you don't already have a Splashtop account, click on 'Create Splashtop Account')
- Go to the Account Info-> Subscriptions tab to subscribe to Splashtop Classroom.
- Follow the instructions at https://classroom.splashtop.com/classroom to start a session.
On your PC/Mac:
- Download and install Streamer on the PC/Mac you want to share.
- Sign in with your Splashtop account on the Streamer Status tab.
On your iPad or Android device:
- Install the Splashtop Classroom app.
- Login with your Splashtop account to connect to and control your PC/Mac.
From your PC/Mac:
- Open the Streamer Sharing tab and click "Start Sharing."
- Use the Session Manager to monitor participants and grant control.
- OR -
From your iPad or Android device:
- Swipe to Teacher
- login with your Splashtop account and find your PC/Mac
- Select "Host shared session" to turn on Sharing and connect as Host.
- Use the Session Manager sidebar to monitor participants and grant control.
* Display the QR Code or provide the 9-digit Session Code for students to join your session.
My student keeps getting not connected error message and we have to re join, he is using an iPad with the Splashtop Classroom app, I have the Splashtop streamer on my laptop. Is anyone else having this problem is there a fix. Suggestions???
According to the website (www.splashtop.com/downloads) I should be able to connect a Windows 10 tablet to remote from, but in the support documentation, I can only remote from an android or iOS device. Can I not remote from a Windows 10 tablet to control the presentation as a teacher?
Win 10 App per design works on the computer where streamer is installed. From iPad or Android device you can login remotely and control as a teacher.
Sorry about the confusion.