Tap on the open book icon to hide/show the arrow icons.
The arrow icons at the top corners of the ipad screen allow you to change your slides to the previous or next page without having to go in and out of annotation mode.
For Mac, an additional setting needs to be set in the Mac System preferences to allow these keys to function.
Note: Splashtop Whiteboard 184.108.40.206 or higher and Mac Streamer 220.127.116.11 or higher is required.
- Open System Preferences Security&Privacy
- Click on Privacy->Accessibility
- Enable "Splashtop Streamer"
Old Mac OS:
1) Open System Preferences
2) In the System section, select Universal Access
3) Check the checkbox labeled "Enable access for assistive devices", under the "Seeing" category
4) Congratulations, your Office For Mac is set up to work with Splashtop Whiteboard!