Yes, just open the Gallery and tap Edit in the upper right corner of the Gallery window. Select an image that you would like to print, and then tap the Printer icon. After you do this, a Print dialog will appear on computer side. Choose a Printer and press OK. Your image in the Gallery should be printed now.
Articles in this section
- Android Whiteboard - Desktop not displaying
- A bad error with remote control of mouse action
- Can I import/insert pictures?
- Android Whiteboard - Not finding snapshots
- Can I send an image in my Gallery via E-mail without exiting Splashtop Whiteboard?
- Why can't my existing screenshots be loaded/found after installing the new version?
- Can I print an image in my Gallery?
- How can I delete an image in my Gallery?