In order to use Splashtop Whiteboard, you need to install it on your iPad; AND if using it in conjunction with a Windows PC, you need to install Windows Streamer on your PC.
Features included in this release of the Windows Streamer:
- When entering annotation mode, the Toolbar will remember and display the previous settings.
- On the Toolbar, the Eraser tool, Erase All tool, Undo, and Redo will all be grayed out when not needed/applicable.
- The pop-up windows for Save and Cancel have been re-designed and improved.
- The font and size of Text, and spacing between letters, have been improved.
- If you have made annotations in Screenshot mode and then try to use Previous Page or Next Page, a message will display and ask you if you want to Save before proceeding.
- The Save/Cancel message will not appear if there has been no change.
Please visit http://www.Splashtop.com/whiteboard to get this latest version!